How did such a little person get such a big pool? Looks like fun, it hasn't really been warm enough out here to use a pool like that yet. I am jealous!
When I got to your blog Michael Buble's "Everything" was up on the playlist. Perfect to watch this video too. I'm sure Ella will have lots of fun in her pool this summer.
Shaun...Madison knows who baby Ella is, but when I mention you she says..."who" I do have to tell you that she quotes these movies with Ella in the Pool. Well, she quotes you in these movies. It is very funny. Can't wait to see yall.
5 comments:
oh yeah pool party. Looks like she approves of her new toy. Madison enjoyed the video
Cool pool! Tag you're it!See my blog!
How did such a little person get such a big pool? Looks like fun, it hasn't really been warm enough out here to use a pool like that yet. I am jealous!
When I got to your blog Michael Buble's "Everything" was up on the playlist. Perfect to watch this video too. I'm sure Ella will have lots of fun in her pool this summer.
Shaun...Madison knows who baby Ella is, but when I mention you she says..."who" I do have to tell you that she quotes these movies with Ella in the Pool. Well, she quotes you in these movies. It is very funny. Can't wait to see yall.
Post a Comment