Sunday, September 7, 2008

Nanas and babies and beautiful bling!






I love to blog, and yet in all of my blogging I just discovered I've failed to post some very important photos of Ella and her nana. Ella LOOOOVES her nana. In fact, her nana just came back from a very long trip tonight and Ella couldn't have been more excited. Of course, we couldn't tell if it was the silly songs she sang, the strolls through her flower patch, or simply her inordinate amount of bling. Nana's bracelettes and rings and necklaces were so exciting to my now seven month old baby... and Nana also has long hair... perfect for Ella's pulling pleasure:) Yes, Ella loves her nana, and her nana must love her a lot too to let her pull her hair and yank on her jewelry. Come to think about it, I love Ella's nana too! I'm pretty lucky to have her as a mother, and Ella's pretty lucky to have her as her nana too! We love you nana (and papa too... but this one goes out to nana:)

4 comments:

WrayLynn said...

Oh, how sweet! Brecken just loved his Nana as well and is jealous that Ella gets to spend more time with her.

Veeda said...

I love ella's nanna too.

Hey! I'm Blogging Here. said...

I just went through and read like the last four of your posts. Not sure how I missed so much! But I love the pictures!! And your mom too. :)

Friendofflash said...

Hey I am so glad you signed up for weight watchers. I gained 4 pounds from eating bad for a week. I have been good this week, eating my points and exercising...and I lost 2 pounds already. I know you can do it too. Good Luck. I miss you all. Kiss that baby for me.