Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandpa C






My oh my how my little girls love their grandpas- both of them. But this week we are enjoying a special visit from Grandpa Calderwood. He flew in Saturday and we celebrated his birthday. Tomorrow we celebrate Shaun's Birthday, and in between we got to spend Valentine's together. Too bad everyone is sick (except for Grandpa and I). But even sickness can't keep the girls from admiring their grandpa. The only thing that would make his trip nicer would be grandma coming too.

I just love these little girls. In my unbiased opinion they are about the most beautiful babies ever (even if Ella wont smile in photos). So thanks to grandpa for coming and spending a special birthday week with us! We love you!

1 comment:

a little chat with pat said...

Oh Yea,,,, thanks for the pictures. Craig forgot his camera and I was hoping you would take some pictures. Hey, will you make me a CD at the end of the week of any pictures you take? Sooooo sorry to hear that everyone is sick. I hate when stuff like that happens and you know it is bad timing and just plain bad luck. Hope you and Craig stay healthy. thanks for making craig feel so welcome, he was so excited to come. Love you all, and yes those girls are Beeeauuuutiful!!!