Okay, I'm not sure why it's taking me so long to blog our Spring Break trip. I guess I'm letting the memories linger. Or more likely, I work full time and have two ankle biters that keep me extremely busy (and a husband that is very helpful but takes a little time too). But I digress, not surprising. Anyway, we really enjoyed our time at Adam and Tawnie's. As always, they were very gracious hosts and we enjoyed late night visits if we could get our kids to bed at a decent hour. Tawnie spent hours upon hours hand making Easter dresses for the girls that all matched. She puts me to shame between her baking, sewing, and Mary Poppins magic, but I'm grateful for her kindness and thinking of my girls too. We tried to get a photo of all the girls together but it just wasn't happening after an hour of church and impending nap time. It's hard to even get a photo of Ella smiling by herself. Here she's sort of smirking but we'll count it.

Luckily Ella is really good at letting me take photos of her backside. And the back of the dress was super cute.


Of course Elianna is much better at smiling for the camera. Cute girl!

A mother daughter duo

The closest thing we got to a shot of all of them... lovely I know

After church, naps, and yummy food prepared by our hostess we had an Easter egg hunt for the girls.

Adam helps Lilly find eggs

The girls with their baskets.


After a long day a nice scrub a dub in the tub was necessary for all four:)

So thanks again to all of our North Carolina friends who made our trip so special. We hope to see all of you again soon!
1 comment:
Seriously, she made dresses for ALL the girls??? Holy Cow! That was super nice and thoughtful! They look really cute! I am glad you had a nice Easter and got to visit your friends.Looks like all had a nice time.
Post a Comment