We visited Smith Mountain Lake for the first time this season. We enjoyed a nice ride on the boat at sunset.
Amelia enjoyed her first boat ride.
Ella loved the wind in her hair.
Nana was a great help.
We got to spend time with Aunt Doris and Uncle Bob
Shaun and Doris after dinner
We enjoyed time in the pool
Papa joined us
And Amelia was adorable as ever

The girls have enjoyed hugs and giggles together more now as Amelia is getting older. It is the cutest thing to watch and about my favorite sound on earth.

I know it looks like Amelia is choking her but I promise it was all in good fun.
The girls have enjoyed the water, whether in the tub, the shower, or the sprinkler outside.
Amelia has started eating finger foods. She actually refuses now to let us feed her... Miss Independent! Not to mention messy.

But she's still cute
So it's been a good month! The girls are cute, they are fun, but they are absolutely exhausting! I guess that's life with little ones.



1 comment:
OOOOHHHH MY! The tub and wrestling pics.... just gave me deju'vu! I have a picture of Shaun in the tub with Stephanie and they look so much like the girls....tooo funny. Ella looks like Steph and Amelia like Shaun.
Post a Comment