Thursday, November 3, 2011

Skunk or Treat




Our little Family, Halloween, 2012

Little Miss Elle was the Belle of the ball. Her sitter got her this beautiful Belle costume and she was so excited to wear it to pre-school and trick or treating.

Amelia, well Amelia got her first of many costume hand me downs I'm sure. She was a Stinker, our little PU Skunk. She was so dang cute. I don't think the pictures do either one justice of just how cute they were. But we had a nice time. We visited a few neighbors before heading to our church "Trunk or Treat". I'm enjoying Halloween more now with little ones. It really is a great holiday. Now if only I can get rid of all that candy, and by "rid" I don't mean in my belly. I took most of it to work today, left a few things Ella will enjoy but wont tempt me. Anyway, Happy Halloween! Now on to my favorite season... Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!





No comments: