Friday, October 21, 2016

Summer Visit With Family

So it's only taken me until nearly Halloween to catch up on blog posts from the summer. So excuse the out of ordered-ness of the following posts, but we had such a nice summer I don't want to leave anything out.

We loved having the Millers come this summer from Texas. We got to swim with them in their in-laws pool. 



Then one special evening we went to visit the temple grounds and visitor's center, and then headed to DC to see the monuments at night. 







After a beautiful evening walking around the temple, we then headed into the Nations capital...
This was one of our favorite parts of their visit, but we also took some family photos after church on Sunday. They weren't very formal but that's why I love them so much I think.




So here's to some of my most favorite people and another wonderful summer family visit.
 
 
 

 

 

 
 

 


 

 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

 
 
 
 


 

 


 


 

No comments: