Thursday, December 8, 2016

Pat and Craig's Visit November 2016

We were thrilled to have Shaun's parents come out and visit this November. Shaun's dad helped him do a couple of projects around the house. Pat got to have her first shopping experience at Wegmans, the Nordstrom of grocery stores. And the whole family got to spend a day at Thomas Jefferson's Monticello in Charlottesville. We really enjoyed their visit. It just wasn't quite long enough. 
Project time!!!
Shaun and his dad installed crown molding in our den! What a nice impact! Although when I asked if they would do the rest of the house I got evil looks. I don't think we will be doing any more crown molding unless we are in our dream home and we never plan to move.

Pat and I took Alex to Wegmans. 
The girls loved spending time with grandma C
Everyone enjoyed playing the WII
And the girls got prizes from grandma.
Then on Saturday we all went to Monticello. 
At the kids museum
In front of the gardens
3 Earls at Monticello 
Amelia photo bombs her grandparents 
Goofy us
Ella has a zen moment 
In front of Jefferson's home
Sunday we had Shaun's uncles and cousins over for a little food and visiting. My parents came over too. It was a nice evening with everyone.
We love you Grandma and Grandpa. Come again soon!!!


 


 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 
 
 

 

No comments: