It almost seems cruel to go back to school in mid-August, but since we've been out since Memorial Day I guess it's only fitting. And in many ways I was ready to see that big yellow bus, because getting back into a nice routine is just what we needed. But I'm a little sad as well. We had fun this summer. But here we go again! First day of 4th and 2nd grade for these kiddos.
Alex will start preschool in a few weeks, but he was ready to get on the bus with his big sisters and was more than a little upset that he couldn't. He also took Amelia's sign and demanded a picture 😂. Cute kid! And of course he needed his backpack too.
My heart! I said prayers all day that it would be a good day for them. They both came home happy. I'm feeling like Ella's teacher is really going to be great for her and Amelia loves all of the teachers she's had. This year will be no exception.
No comments:
Post a Comment