Three is turning out to be a busy year for Alex. After his birthday he and Shaun headed west to visit Grandma and Grandpa C. They were gone for nearly a week, and o' how I missed my little boy (and the big one too). I've never been away from Alex for more than a night, so I had some withdrawals. But they had s great time, and I suppose if I'm going to have to share them, sharing them with grandma is the best thing. Plus it was Pat's birthday, so I know she really appreciated getting to spend time with her boys too. They went fishing with grandpa, to the zoo, picked strawberries in grandma's backyard, and had many other adventures.
Shaun and Alex on an old tractor up at the family's property in Colville. I love this picture!
Carter and Alex riding in the back of grandpa's truck up at the property.
Shaun with his parents and sister.
Alex found Carter's dress up stuff. Arg!
Roar! The dinosaur costume was his favorite!
Playing swords in Grandmas backyard.
The zoo with grandma and Carter
The elephants were his favorite
You almost can't tell but there is a glass wall between my son and those sleeping lions.
Riding the carousel
And fishing with dad and grandpa
Shaun caught one too, but I think Alex's was bigger.
And since grandma doesn't like to celebrate her birthday, they celebrated Alex's birthday a second time. Here he is with Aunt Stephanie (Annie), who he loved playing with, blowing out his candles.
No comments:
Post a Comment