The pictures above were taken before church.
The ones below were taken In the evening at my parents.

The girls got motorized scooters from nana and papa. They were so excited!!! I have to say that’s a pretty awesome gift. I’m not sure Santa can top that. They had to ride them that night in the cul-de-sac. They are so spoiled.

We also got to FaceTime with my sister, Michelle, and her kids. It’s sad to be so far away from much of our family at Christmas time, but we try to connect when we can. We FaceTimed with Shaun’s family on Christmas Day. More to come on that in the next post.

Then it was time to head home and prepare for Santa!
The girls got motorized scooters from nana and papa. They were so excited!!! I have to say that’s a pretty awesome gift. I’m not sure Santa can top that. They had to ride them that night in the cul-de-sac. They are so spoiled.
We also got to FaceTime with my sister, Michelle, and her kids. It’s sad to be so far away from much of our family at Christmas time, but we try to connect when we can. We FaceTimed with Shaun’s family on Christmas Day. More to come on that in the next post.
Then it was time to head home and prepare for Santa!
No comments:
Post a Comment