Friday, May 9, 2008

Morning time is the playful time

My o' so wonderful husband loves to take video clips of Ella with his phone. He says it doesn't count as an actual blog post though unless there is written word along with the video. Really, he just wants people to comment. So PPPPPLLLEEAASSSSE comment on this for Shaun's sake. It will make him feel good inside! The second one is really long but you have to watch the last ten seconds at least... super cute.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Shaun- I can see why it would take a long time to get things done in the morning. I would want to sit and play with her all day. I can't believe how much she is talking.

Brendan said...

she is so pretty! I can't wait to see her in person.

a little chat with pat said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! She is soooo cute. Boy, do I want to be there to play too. Thanks for the video! Keep it coming. It's the only way we get to see her growing. She is getting more and more active and "vocal". She sure looks like you.

Kathy Carling said...

What a darling baby girl and very proud Daddy!! Good for you Shaun.

threehatches said...

So fun. Thanks for posting these videas so I can get my little kid fill. I think I will go try to pick one up at the store. Well, maybe I will wait.....the whole sleeping through the night thing.

The Adamson Chipmunks said...

So so so cute! What a great daddy she has (and mommy too of course)!