Thursday, October 9, 2008

Apple Picking at Stribling Orchard



Last weekend was gorgeous!  So gorgeous in fact that Shaun and I (along with what seemed like everyone else from Northern Virginia) ventured off into the country for a lovely day of apple picking.  It was a fantastic day.  Definitely worth blogging about!  Ella even enjoyed playing on the pumpkins!  I think this could become a Calderwood family tradition if we stay in this area... I guess that's a big if, but you get the point.  Worth repeating!

PS:  Weight Watchers update-  Another two pound loss this week, but that was BEFORE our anniversary dinner last night at PF Chengs.  I guess we'll see how that goes.  I'm back on track today.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Hope things are going well for you guys. Ella looks precious as usual. Congrats on the weight loss!!

Jeni said...

Cute, cute pictures!

a little chat with pat said...

Oh, I must have copies of these gorgeous pictures. Please... We sure miss you all. Ella is growing inches every time I see a new picture. Love you.