Adam and Tawnie took us to a children's museum in Raleigh called Marbles. Ella could get into anything and then people came around after her and cleaned up. Is that what heaven will be like? They had lots of fun things for even the toddlers like a play kitchen, a dress up area, a fire engine and play car. Ella couldn't get enough and it wore her and Ellie out so much that they both came back home and took long naps... yea!





Can you believe what a heart throb my little girl is? I just love her!

Ellie is Adam and Tawnie's little one. She and Ella are the exact same size and they played very well together (which is an improvement over last time when Ella would play too rough so that was nice to see). Ellie is a sweet heart and already saying several words. She was a good role model for Ella. She's looking suspicious in the photo below but she does have a lovely little smile.


This photo was taken actually in our prep before leaving for North Carolina but it was so cute I had to include it. I love the accessorizing (probably because I am the one responsible for it). She just loves her daddy.


3 comments:
She sure is cute!
So fun, you guys make me feel like I need to get out more! And that is the coolest chess set I have ever seen!
Love the glasses. What an adorable firefighter!
Post a Comment