About a year ago I blogged about going contra dancing. For those of you who don't remember (which I would suspect would be anyone who actually happens to read this), contra dancing is kinda like square dancing with hippies in a big ballroom that isn't air conditioned. By the end of the night, you've burned a ton of calories but you've danced with a ton of sweaty people. What could be more fun, right? I guess we had enough fun to try it again. We really enjoy our friends that invite us and it was his birthday so off we went to the big ballroom for our second annual sweat fest! We made sure to take the photo below BEFORE we got all sweaty.
This is our friend Mike. He was doing something goofy in every photo so this is what he gets, the photo posted on my blog for all to see. He's a nut. Would you believe he's also my sunday school teacher?
Seriously though, we really did have a great time. We're blessed with really wonderful friends. This weekend we also celebrated my 30th birthday. Shaun took me out to dinner last night and today (Sunday) we had a little barbeque with family and friends from church! What a weekend:) Turning 30 has had me thinking about my life thus far and where I'd like to see myself at the next big mile marker... maybe 10 years from now. I think I might dedicate a whole blog to those thoughts at a later date. For now I'll just post some photos of our fun weekend.







2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Becky! Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk with you yesterday but I hope you got my message from Saturday. Hope you had fun with all your celebrations!
Love - WrayLynn
You and your firends always do such fun things. Maybe you all should move out here! ;-)
Post a Comment