Wednesday, May 6, 2009

She's 15 months and o' so busy!



Today marks Ella's fifteen month birthday. She is taking off both physically and verbally. The girl wont stop during the day. She doesn't just walk, she runs everywhere, and she is afraid of nothing. She also loves climbing and thinks it's great fun to climb on our couch and run back and forth from side to side. If you tell her no or ouch she thinks that's funny. She understands many directions and loves to blow kisses. Her daddy has taught her how to talk like an alien and everyone who hears her gets a kick out of that.

She's now saying mama, dada, papa, nana, Jesus, bye bye, hi (this one is her favorite), ball, gaga (cracker/cookie), car, light, uh oh, oww, mine, me (these two she says whenever you have something she wants), ish for shoe, ock for sock, and she is beginning to immitate all sorts of other words though we can't tell exactly what they are. I'm so proud of her. I'm sure everyone can tell how I just beam looking at her. She is the apple of our eye that little Miss. But as much as I love her, I'm soooo happy when she goes down at 8:30. It's finally unwind time before it all starts again bright and early the next morning:) I'm sure all you parents out there completely get that. Anyway, I'm looking forward to a very exciting summer of outings to the lake, visits with friends and family, and more time to be at home with my family. I haven't been the best about posting but as events pick up I hope to keep everyone apprised of all of our fun.

Ella just a few hours old
Ella three weeks old
Ella last April in her blessing gown, 3 months

Ella in November, 9 mos

Ella at Christmas, 10 mos

Ella this past March, 13 mos

Ella at Easter, 14 mos






1 comment:

Angie said...

She's adorable guys! Glad to have found your blog--it's on my reading list now. :P