Thursday, April 15, 2010

The newest Calderwood

We are excited to have some of our first photos of our soon to be addition this August... our baby girl! She is healthy and doing well. All measurements indicate she is right on track and should be joining us officially around the 23rd of August. She was very active during the ultrasound and at one point I thought she was sucking on her thumb but she was actually sucking on her toe... flexible little thing. I think she has the cutest little profile in the top photo. Of course Ella has a cute little profile too so maybe they'll look similar. Or maybe this one will have green eyes like her daddy but have a personality more like mine. I guess time will tell. It's all very exciting!

We are so excited to meet her and Ella will love having a little sister I am sure. What a little miracle! Now we just have to decide on a name. Maybe we'll have you all vote to help us narrow down our top five.

4 comments:

Becca said...

Yay! a girl! That will make it much easier when it comes to clothing and such. I think you should name her Shauneesha, or maybe Shaunetta? For sure.

a little chat with pat said...

OK, so where in the picture do you see anything resembling a baby??? Not to be rude, but it just looks like an alien. We're thrilled though, and glad you are doing good. what about naming her "Shabecca". Now that's redneck for ya. Or Rashaun. Oh, tacky.

Mr. and Mrs. Pike said...

how wonderful! i'm so excited for you!

Rachelle Carling said...

Yeah for girls!! I am so excited for your new little bundle to come in August. I think giving a name to a beautiful baby is one of the hardest things we ever did. Good luck, I'm sure whatever you name her will fit perfectly!