Saturday, November 13, 2010

Up Close and Personal


The girls and I had a very informal photo shoot the other night. Informal meaning I decided to break out the camera while they were being decidedly very adorable. I just made sure to add my flash to get rid of some of the harsh glare. They really go without explanation. In my completely unbiased opinion they might just be two of the most gorgeous girls ever:)
Little A is so alert these days.

And my brown eyed Ella. She's a handful but boy is she cute.

I love having a blue eyed girl too:)

Her hair is a mess but she actually smiled for this photo. I love it!

Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks? I do all the time!

And these were taken after church but Ella's just so darn cute I had to include them... plus her hair is actually done in these.


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love these pics. Amelia is so beautiful. I want to see her so bad. Wish flights weren't so $$. Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving.