I wanted to post a few more photos of the girls nursery. Given the limited amount of space we have these days, I'm pretty proud of our new little set up. This little decorating challenge (fitting all their toys, their beds, their clothes, etc. into a small space while still trying to achieve a pleasing aesthetic) gave me something to look forward to. Shaun's mom helped me pull it all together.




I sometimes wonder why I didn't pursue interior design. Not that I'm necessarily good at it but I love doing it so much. Of course if it were my day job I might not enjoy it like I do currently with only having it as a hobby. Anyway, cute nursery, even cuter girls. Now if only we can get both of them to sleep in their room? Ella's having a horrible time sleeping right now. Amelia's actually sleeping quite well, but between the two of them we aren't getting all that much sleep. Ella's been ending up in our bed some mornings after waking up every hour on the hour and let me say it's very difficult with your two year-old's foot sticking in your ear. Some mornings all four of us are in bed with Shaun and I on the very edges afraid to make a move or both of them will wake up and disrupt the few moments of peace before another day starts. Aaah parenthood. I write this down now because I'm told I may forget one day.
2 comments:
It looks beautiful!! I'm so impressed!!! Not surprised. Impressed. Everything you touch looks beautiful! You're hired to help me decorate a nursery someday!!
Oh my goodness! I died and went to heaven looking at these pictures. At a first glance I thought you had posted pictures from a magazine of what you WANTED their room to look like. AMAZING!
Post a Comment