Thursday, October 13, 2011

Lucky #7 (we HOPE)



Shaun and I celebrated our 7th anniversary this past Saturday. We're hoping 7 means luck and not the 7 year itch. We're in a good place in many ways. We've been through a lot, and after all the ups and downs, I still want to stay by his side. I'm excited to see what the next seven years bring to our marriage. It definitely hasn't been all rosy all the time, but I'm so glad we are there to support one another as the hard times come, and to enjoy the wonderful moments together! I love our little family. I love us!

In celebration of "lucky #7" as I'm calling it, we went to The Kennedy Center in DC to see Les Miserables. It was a wonderful evening. Wonderful dinner, wonderful theatre, wonderful company! It's one of our favorite plays and I'm so glad we got to see it together!
Shaun and I at the Kennedy Center... I know it's blurry but it's what we've got!

2 comments:

a little chat with pat said...

You're just as beautiful now as you were 7 years ago. I was thinking last weekend of all the "activity" 7 years ago and what a beautiful wedding it was.

Becca said...

Happy anniversary!!! Can't believe it's been 7 years! Miss you and love ya!