Saturday, July 27, 2013

Less words, more photos

Okay, since my last post was a bit on the wordy side, I thought it was time to add a few photos from our summer so far.  It's one thing to say how adorable my girls are, it's quite another to show you, for then no words are needed.  Of course I'll say just a few here and there.

The pool has been one of our favorite summer activities.  Like I said earlier, my girls think they're mermaids, and they'd swim all day if they could.


We've been sporting our sunglasses and looking o' so chic!

We've had time with cousins!  Miss Lacy just won first place for the whole state of Texas in her 50 meter swim for her age group.  My girls miss her and their other Texas cousins so much.

Both of my girls have a crush on their older cousin, Nathan.  And can you blame them?  He's so handsome, and he is really sweet with them.

Nathan and Lacy went with my girls to the "Movie Vader" to see "Paspicable Me" as Amelia likes to say.


We've gone to Five Guys and had fun with friends

We've hammed it up for the camera too.  Look at these cute munchkins!


We've played with mommy's camera phone and the result were the next two pictures.


We've gotten new bunk beds for the girls, and they are loving them so far.  

I know the bunk beds look a little sparse now because I've taken down all the other decor in the room, but trust me, I have a vision for their new room.  I have to put in this disclaimer for everyone who knows how much I love to decorate.

We've been to Charlottesville to see our wonderful friends, Becca and Kristin, and their cute kids.
We spent the day at the downtown outdoor mall and went to the Discovery Museum after riding the carousel.



We got to see smiley and happy baby Samantha and her mommy.

Summer time is always a good time... posing for a photo with the frog outside our favorite community pool.

So those are some of the highlights of Summer 2013... so far.  On our agenda still is moving to our new home, visits from Grandma and Grandpa C, Aunt Heidi and her family, Uncle John Paul and his family, and a few weekend trips in September.  I think after all that we'll be ready for some nice and boring days at home.

No comments: