Sunday, April 5, 2015

Extraordinarily Ordinary lives

All work when work is play can be simply exhausting!


a b

efore and after


Who needs anything more in life when there's this cuteness in front of you?




This big sister is the best big sister ever!

 Trying a new do.  We call this the baby mohawk!


We also caught nana trying to feed Alex from the wrong bottle.  This is the beginning of a long time addiction if Nana has her way with him.  


My beautiful Elle getting ready for church this morning.  And both girls in their pretty dresses.  They're growing up too quick!  


My three little monkeys



From monster...
 ... to angel!


Bath time is the best time


I generally hate selfies, but I couldn't resist this one on a relatively good hair day... for both of us.


We had our friend, Heather, and her new hubby, Chad, come visit us one evening.  The kids loved playing Uno with Heather and Chad, who were very good sports about playing by Amelia's rules.  We loved seeing Heather, a long time friend who I have many fond memories with.  We can add this to our list of memories.  Thanks for making the effort to come see us before you two are off to Hawaii to live.  Next time we're coming to YOUR place for sure!




And it's never too early to show a little Hokie pride!  Go Virginia Tech (only second to my alma mater, BYU)

So as usual, March has been a pretty slow month, but we have enjoyed time together.  Really life isn't so much about the extraordinary adventures as it is about the ordinary days.  Those ordinary days stack up to be a lifetime of precious memories, and they make us who we are.  I think life really is most often about the extraordinarily ordinary people doing good every day in ways no one really notices.  I'm so grateful to have my beautiful family!  They are extraordinary to me.

No comments: