Sunday, April 5, 2015

7 months old and too cute for words!

Here he is!  My handsome.  He may think that's his actual name because I refer to him as that so often.  He continues to melt my heart.  Alex laughs easily and loves to make us laugh, has a happy disposition, and is one of the most contented babies I've ever seen.  He was so good on our trip.  If everyone had behaved as well as him (adults included), we may have stayed an extra day:)

He's almost sitting up.  He still falls forward if you don't support him.  He is starting to army crawl and if I'm not careful he'll be on the other side of the room from where I laid him down.  He's started having solids twice per day and he LOVES his food!  We've decided he stores most of it in his cheeks.  He blows rasberries all of the time and he gets a kick out of himself.  He loves it when I read to him, sing to him, and give him soft squishy toys.  He loves Patty Cake, and he adores his daddy and his two big sisters.  We love you over the moon and back Mr. Handsome!  Thanks for blessing our family every day with your little spirit.

No comments: