I don't know how it happened, but my little girl has grown into a young lady, a young lady who is about to turn 8! In the LDS faith children are baptized at eight, and so we have talked with Ella about this very important decision and whether or not she wants to be baptized. She's not 100% sure, but she does want to do what is right, and she does want to follow Jesus (her words not mine). So she will be getting baptized next Saturday on her actual birthday. Her grandpa C is flying into town, and it's going to be a lovely weekend. Today we took some photos of Ella in the snow in her baptism dress. She's growing up too too fast, but I love her so very much and I'm very proud of her decision to be baptized, just as Jesus was baptized.



No comments:
Post a Comment