Sunday, November 27, 2016

Horse Back Riding Times Two

Ella has been doing horse back riding lessons once a week. Her papa who thinks the sun rises and sets with her has generously offered to pay for the lessons since she loves animals so much. She's been doing a great job too according to papa. It's kinda become their little thing, and quite honestly it's a nice respite for us as Ella has been having some tough challenges lately. 
And on the subject of horse back riding, Alex got to have a taste of riding a horse too this fall. He went with his sitter, Ms. Becky, to her son's preschool field trip. ⚠️ Warning: I think these might be the cutest pictures I've ever seen.
I told you these were cute.
And just one more of sweet Alex with Noah
Okay, you're welcome for your dose of daily cuteness.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

No comments: