
I still need to get a photo of Amelia at the piano, but I'm happy to report that they are both thrilled to be doing different instruments. The same can be said with their other hobbies. Amelia is quite athletic and enjoys running, basketball and soccer. Soccer season has recently started back up and she's thrilled. She also joined the running club at school.

And here's a picture from her first soccer game.

And when it comes to sports our Ella is quite talented as well, but she's more of a solo sport person. She's been horse back riding since the fall and is progressing nicely with her lessons. I think being with the horses is also therapeutic for her to some extent. Too bad her mother doesn't really know a thing about horses, but I did go with her to her last lesson (papa has been taking her up until now), and it was great to see her on Dottie, the horse she typically rides.



I guess you could say I'm very proud of these guys. Not to mention they are both on the honor roll at school, and Amelia received a couple of other accolades including receiving the "heart of kindness " award in her class, which makes me proudest of all. I tell them more than anything I want them to
1. work hard
And
2. Be kind
I often feel like I'm completely messing up as a mom, but some moments I feel like all of these life lessons are starting to sink in, and these two are becoming beautiful and lovely young ladies. At least some of the time. And I'll take sometimes.
I often feel like I'm completely messing up as a mom, but some moments I feel like all of these life lessons are starting to sink in, and these two are becoming beautiful and lovely young ladies. At least some of the time. And I'll take sometimes.

No comments:
Post a Comment