My young and devilish husband recently turned 35 and I forgot to document it... for shame! Actually, he probably doesn't care. He doesn't love birthdays as much as I do, but few adults do love birthdays as much as me. We had a simple family celebration on his birthday and that weekend we had a date night. So nothing as fancy as going out of town for the weekend, but a step up from going to the mall on our anniversary. And really, as much as I love celebrating, it really is about just spending time with the people you love. That's what this Birthday was all about.
Obligatory family cake photo!
Date night at Firebirds, our new favorite restaurant.
So happy birthday to my best friend and the love of my life. You keep me young at heart, and that's not just because you're three years younger than me. You make me laugh and you are the perfect yin to my yang.
No comments:
Post a Comment