We had a really low key 4th. We had plans to join our friends in DC but after thinking it through a little we thought maybe an infant in the middle of D.C. on the 4th wasn't such a hot idea... or maybe it was too hot of an idea... literally. So we spent the 4th with just our little family, driving around trying to watch other people's fireworks. We weren't that successful finding any, but enjoyed talking and reminiscing about the 4th four years ago when we were dating and how much has transpired since that time.
Well, we may not have done that much, but Ella sure looked cute doing it! Gotta love her little fourth outfit! She's such a doll, and now that she's sleeping through the night I'm enjoying her so much more.
5 comments:
She's so adorable! Adam says she looks a lot like Ashley in these pictures :) Gorgeous!
We are so excited to live near you guys soon- yay!
You always have her in the cutest clothes. I feel like I get to see her because of how good you are at posting cute pictures of her. I really need to learn how to do this whole blog thing.
Cute dress :) Sometimes low key is the best way to go. We went to Sikeston MO for the annual 4th of July fest. David met all the grandparents and cousins for the first time. SO many memories!! We even talked about the trip you went with us and we had all the car accidents.
I can't wait to see you all. I have it worked out that if you and Shaun Entertain Madison. Steph and I can have more time with Baby Ella. Break for me break for you. I just don't know if Madison will give up "Annie."
She is so precious!! I love the surfing/swimming picture. I can't wait to see you guys!!
Post a Comment