Sunday, November 9, 2008
Nine Months Up, Nine Months Down
Okay, so in an effort to be accountable, I will report on my less than stellar month of weight loss. I only lost 1.5 pounds in October, but I've justified that with Halloween that's actually not too bad. And actually, with Ella just turning nine months old this week I have finally reached my pre-pregnancy weight. I guess it's true what they say, nine months up, nine months down. I read that in a book when I was pregnant and remember thinking, "No way, I'll lose the weight quicker than that." Ahhh... famous last words. Anyway, my goal is to reach a loss of 10% by December 1st? Four pounds to get there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great Job Rebecca!!! I think you are doing awesome and I think you deserve Halloween candy. I am proud of you.
You can do it! You're doing great already!
I think you can, I think you can, I think you can!
GREAT job there lady!I am right there with you! I have 4 more pounds to go to each my pre-preggo weight and then it is back trying to lose the poudage I was trying to lose before I got pregnant! WE CAN WE CAn YES YES YES YES WE CAN!
Post a Comment