This week Ella learned her new favorite word, "Belly Button"! She loves saying it and then lifting up her shirt and bending over to find it. She's also been known to go and lift up her mom, dad, and nana's shirts to help them find theirs. This has proved to be a little embarrassing and proving to be added motivation for ab crunches:) She's talking constantly. I don't know what she's saying most of the time but she has picked up quite a few words and is able to repeat words like "vacuum", "Book", "Bath", "Bird", "Gold" (courtesy of Nana) among others. She understands a lot of things. She hid her sippy cup and I told her to go and find it and she knew to go to our closet to the very back where she had left it. I would have NEVER thought to have looked there that stinker! At least she's a smart cookie. Mischevious, but smart!
As promised, here are a few photos from Michelle's visit taken on my mom's camera. A couple of others that were on there too that I decided to go ahead and add since my mom hasn't taken pictures off of her camera in months.
The Millers at Great Meadows on the 4th
I can't believe how big Jackie and Katie have gotten. It's hard to think of them as anything but being close to Ella's age, not "tweens"
All of us awaiting the fireworks!
Ella watching the first of the fireworks. Moments after this photo she began crying hysterically and we ended up going to the car to comfort her. I still enjoyed it though. She was really quite a trooper.

Ella loves her aunt Michelle

Ella loving on Nana

Papa with four of his eleven grandkids
Ella and Lacy playing a duet on the piano

Katie enjoying the view from on top of Old Rag

Sarah pretending to drive Papa's car in Nana's hat

Ella enjoying the puppets at the ice cream shop in town

Ella literally stole Jackie's milkshake. She had to go get a new one. Apparently Ella really likes Strawberry Milkshakes:)


Here's one from May at the lake but still fun to include.

Ella at the lake in May. What a cutie!





4 comments:
So fun! Love all the pictures! When do we get to see you guys again! Baby belly button are the best - especially when they are being tickled!
I love all the pictures! I can't believe Michelle's kids, it has been too long!
I guess I wasn't signed in as me...that must have been Tay's account, sorry if I confused you!
belly button is so cute! I miss all you guys.
Post a Comment