Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Isn't she Lovely?


Well it's about time that I update how absolutely amazing our Little Miss is. I'm home with her today while Shaun has his second interview (fingers crossed that it goes well). We've been having so much fun together today. It's a little taste of the life that I have hoped for- being with her while Shaun works. It feels so nice. We've played tackle, she helped me clean the windows that she also helped smudge, and she managed to poor windex on me, we ate lunch together, and now she's resting while I blog, shower, and shop for hair clips for her. I love it! I also took some photos of her new favorite place to eat. She no longer stays in her high chair unless she can climb up it, on it, and then once on it stand on the tray and stomp her feet. I think this means it's time for a booster chair. In the mean time, she now enjoys standing on a stool at our island and eating. She feels like a big kid I guess to be able to stand there and eat. Oh this child! She cracks me up. Enjoy some photos since it's been a while since I've posted some of her.


Here she is telling me the camera is hers or "mine" and very upset I wouldn't let her have it.
Ella and her stool
Ella enjoying lunch on her stool

She is saying tons of words and will repeat anything you say. She loves to be outside any second she can get, and she loves to laugh and "jump" on the bed. Her version of jumping is just falling flat on her face but she enjoys it nonetheless. She likes to climb wherever she can fit as evidenced by the photo below sitting on Nana's table. And there are a couple of other photos of her looking out the window at squirrels. She seems so reflective but really she's thinking, "those squirrels are MINE just like everything else on the earth."


As you can see there is no room for nana's vase (on the floor) when Ella is done with the furniture. She loves sitting on that little shelf.
She's extremely independent but also very loving. I enjoy her so much and I am so grateful that she is a part of our family! So to my little Miss... Isn't she lovely?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute, I know I say that all the time, but she is. It is funny how I feel like i know her from all your blog posts. I can't wait to see her for real. :-)

Becca said...

She's getting so big! Ahhh! Love the pictures. I had fun talking to you tonight!!! Let's plan another trip soon!

WrayLynn said...

She is so cute! I bet she and Brecken could really have some adventures together! Thanks for calling yesterday.