




The Calderwoods enjoyed a relaxing Thanksgiving break in North Carolina this year with our friends, the Wests. We enjoyed our visit: Shaun got to play turkey ball with Adam prior to the big feast, we went on a horse drawn carriage ride, went to a park with a carousel and boat rides for the girls, visited the Raliegh Temple, helped the Wests pick out their Christmas tree, and visited with good friends over wonderful food and many left overs. We really love North Carolina. It still remains my dream state to live so I'll keep my fingers crossed that one day the Lord leads us there. In the mean time, we'll just enjoy visiting with Adam and Tawnie in Raleigh, and our other wonderful friends, Becca and Troy, who live in Charlotte. We hope you enjoy a few photos of our little adventures. Happy Holidays!






































5 comments:
your child is so cute.
You guys always get to go do fun things...I am jealous! :-) I love all your pictures...so fun!
Greaaaat pictures. Loved the football in mid air. Oh, my sweet L. We were thinking about you all. It was pretty boring around here, but inspite of the lack of company, we feel very blessed to have you all.
Love the picture of her cheesy smile! I can't wait to see her in June.
sooo fun! Wish we could have seen you guys too! You look great Bec! Totally cool pic of Shaun playing football!
Post a Comment