
We just had a lovely afternoon taking family photos at the old train station in quaint little old town Warrenton. Thanks to our friends, the Carlsons, for taking these for us. These were some of our favorites (even though Ella was a stinker and didn't smile in a lot of them). Just a preview... Christmas cards soon to come:)
Of all the many blessings I could list being thankful for, these photos capture the most precious. I'm so thankful for my little family, the knowledge that we can be together forever, and that at this time we are safe and healthy. We hope everyone is doing well and has a wonderful Thanksgiving (my absolutely favorite holiday). We're headed to North Carolina so we'll post more about our fun adventures later this week. Until then, be safe and enjoy a wonderful holiday of giving thanks!
















4 comments:
Adorable!!! Guess who will be getting a phone call from the Croslands? Hans.
You guys look great, and personally I like Ella's little grumpy face. Too funny.
Oh those turned out so cute! I will be anxious to see the one you picked for your Christmas card this year. Pick one you really like cause I leave the cards I get up all year and replace them when I get sent a new one. :-) I love it!
cool place!!!! I love the trains, it reminds of the place on Ok where Matt and I stayed on our 3 year Anniversary. It's so great to see you all! I miss you! Ele is a beauty! Like her Mom!
Beautiful photographs of your family, Becca! Wow, you guys could be on the cover of a magazine! And North Carolina is a great place to live! We hope you guys can one day come down here to live!
Post a Comment