
Truth be told, 31 has proven to already hold it's challenges (remind me to tell you about my sprained elbow in some other post), but despite the difficult week I have to admit my actual birthday was wonderful! I did a minimum amount of office work prior to meeting friends for lunch, followed by a pedicure. After that I decided taking the rest of the afternoon off was a must. I came home and enjoyed a nice little nap prior to Ella and Shaun coming home, and then Shaun took me out to dinner to Coastal Flats. They make the BEST crab cake which we both ordered and thoroughly enjoyed, followed by this yummy strawberry shortcake compliments of our waitress:)
{Coastal Flats yummy Strawberry Shortcake}
{About to make a birthday wish... so many to choose from}
So what will 31 bring? Some of my hopes are a healthy and happy little girl (name still to be determined), a good job for my husband, a new home, and getting this preggo body back into shape. No matter what 31 brings, I'm grateful for the fabulous 30 preceding years and the many blessings the Lord has brought to the Calderwood family. Thanks to all who helped celebrate my birthday via phone calls, messages, or warm thoughts. You know me, it's practically a national holiday (hence the taking half of the day off from work philosophy), so if you haven't called yet it's not too late. I'll be celebrating until June 1st:)
No comments:
Post a Comment