I have a great love for photography, design, and architecture. I find all of these visual outlets interesting and a fun retreat from my every day job of social work. Sadly, I must admit that my passion for photography has taken a back seat due to motherhood, work, and life in general. It's been a couple of years since I've really done anything with it. Recently some friends of mine asked me to take their engagement photos and I'm grateful for the opportunity to get back in there and work on these skills a little. Their announcement is below. I think it turned out pretty nice.

Congrats to Kim and Percy! Long time friends with a long and interesting story. I'm very happy for the two of you and your little family! Thanks for letting me take these for you. Hard to take a bad photo of either of them really. They made my job easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment