Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Health Update
Well since I started my program last Monday I've lost eight pounds... only 32 to go! I can't look at it that way though because it becomes very daunting, especially because this week has been soooo hard! My will power has been challenged at every turn. I forgot how hard it was to stick to this but I keep reminding myself how worth it it will be. Even if I can just lose 20 more on this (then I'll be very close to what I was last fall) and then go back to something slower but more maintainable like Weight Watchers then I think that will be good for me. Right now I'm super motivated because all I fit into is my second trimester maternity clothes. My "normal" clothes are still a bit tight. Anyway, that's the update. My goal for this week is to lose four to five more! Most of you probably aren't that interested in this so I'll be done with this for now but I'll continue to keep myself accountable with regular postings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good work! If it doesn't come off as quickly as you like, remember that slow and steady wins the race.
After my initial loss following Anna's birth, I had quite a long plateau. I'm just now starting to lose again, and I've been working out intensely for about 9 weeks. But even though I haven't lost much since hitting the gym, I look and feel SO much better. I love being toned!
I've had to remind myself that I can only control what I eat and how I exercise ... the rest I have to just be patient and wait for.
Great job! I couldn't do that program so kudos to you. I also get discouraged when I don't lose as quickly as I want to. My ultimate goal is still 30 lbs away which seems so overwhelming so I understand. I read a book once that said to just concentrate on the next 5 lbs. Take it in little segments.
Way to go!!! Look at you starting so soon after baby. You're a rock star! By the way - you are the best! Thanks for the lil' post! love ya! :)
Post a Comment