Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Trimming those lovely locks

Our little Ella got her first hair cut yesterday! She did a great job as soon as I told her she could wear a "princess cape" before she got those lovely locks trimmed. I was nervous... I have to admit. She has the cutest curls. But now after a little trim her hair has even more bounce to it and a little more shape around her face. So a major milestone for my little Elle. Unfortunately I only had my cell phone to take the first two pics so the image size is small and the quality grainy. But still... at least I documented the occasion.


1 comment:

Becca said...

Awww, soo sweet! I love first haircuts. Great job mama! She looks lovely! :) BTW, we'll be up there in October for Ian's baptism - I can't wait to see you all!!!