Friday, September 10, 2010
Troy and Becca
For those of you who may check my blog (even if you never comment... sniffle, sniffle), check out my friend, Becca's, adoption blog. She and her husband are a wonderful couple and have not been able to have children of their own. They are hoping to adopt through LDS Family Services and if you'd like to pass the word along to all of your friends and family that would be a great help to them. Check out their button on my blog (located below the photos of Ella and Amelia). If you click on it this will take you directly to their cute little website with all their info. Becca and Troy are a wonderful couple who I'm positive will make excellent parents (better than me I'm sure). I know in the Lord's due time they will be blessed with a beautiful family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment