Ella knows what life is all about. First things first when traveling, you must test all equipment. That includes the luggage rack. She made it her own personal jungle gym. This girl is buuussssy!

Ella also likes to help Shaun find jobs on the hotel phone ... here she is busy making conference calls.

But all work and no play makes life dull... so a little jumping on the bed with Grandpa's help helps her stay balanced (literally)

Note: See Ella's pj's. Guess who dressed her that night. Can anyone say "daddy?"

And the most important business of all: FAMILY! This is the only picture I got of Ella with nana and grandma during this visit... too bad her shirt is a complete mess. Maybe I can photoshop that and make it look clean. On second thought, let's show the reality of what Ella does to her clothing because she has to eat everything "by self". It's still a sweet photo.

A sweet photo of Ella, her new kitty "gato", and her grandma C

Ella is a doll. I think she's got the right idea about life, don't you?
5 comments:
All of your recent posts are awesome! I'm glad you've had so much fun with family lately! I love all the pictures! So cool you went to Williamsburg - we still haven't been!
I can't wait to see you!!!!
I love your pictures too, I want to go back to Williamsburg, I took it for granted when I lived there. Your little Ella is so stinkin cute, I love all the pictures of her...I feel like I know her and i have never met her in person.
You missed you calling in life. You should have been a comidic (sp) writer. I am laughing out loud. All I have to do is look at all our pictures of "L" and it makes me smile. That was the greatest time
Well I think Shaun is sure to get a fabulous job with that kind of help. She is hilarious.
oh she is looking more and more like you!
Post a Comment