The first day of Grandma and Grandpa's trip we had a reunion with all of Shaun's uncles and cousins that live in the area. Shaun has some really great extended family members and his uncle has a fabulous home for parties so it was a great time had by all. All Ella needed to stay entertained was the ice bucket.
Shaun's mom and I preparing for the big dig.

Ella with dad and grandma C

As noted, this was Ella's favorite form of entertainment. No matter how many times I tried to take her away she always ended up back by the ice bucket.

Shaun's cousin, Brandon, and his lovely wife, Sarah

Shaun's cousin, Tyler (Brandon's Brother).
Shaun's mom with the other Calderwood women, aunt Syd and Pixie.
More to come from our little visit! Stay tuned:)


1 comment:
Thank you so much for posting all these pictures. I wanted the girls to see our fun trip. I love to read everyone else's blog, but as the girls will tell you, I really don't want to write on mine. It would all be negative.
Post a Comment