I'm a few days late and certainly more than a few dollars short, but I felt it only right to post a little ditty about this hubby of mine, o' so young and o' so fine! The young buck turned 28 on the 16th and I just want him to know that even though I drive him crazy about 90 percent of the time I love him still 100 percent of the time! Happy Birthday Hubkins! I hope this has been a good one for you. I think it has as he's been adopting my philosophy of a birthday month and not just a birthDAY. First a visit from his dad, then dinner with friends, and to top it off a weekend skiing. I can't take credit for this. He called in to a radio station and won lift tickets, ski rentals, and dinner at one of three local ski resorts. Yeah! We'll definitely post more about these adventures in the near future. In the mean time, may he bask in the glory of knowing he's loved:)

This is one of my favorite photos of that dashing man of mine- taken on our honeymoon. Holden Beach, NC.
1 comment:
Who's that good lookin' kid? Bec, you married a baby! Oh wait, so did I! ;)
Post a Comment