



This has been quite a week for Ella. Last Saturday during one of the largest snow storms in the last century she celebrated her second birthday. Luckily for us this weather didn't hit two years ago or we would have been in big trouble. She's starting to get into dressing up so she got a ballerina tutu, a princess costume, and other "bling" to dress up with. We also got her a princess tent that she can play in and friends and family chipped in on the spoiling and got her food for her kitchen, a tea set, stuffed animals, and a farm set. The girl is completely spoiled. But it's easy to spoil her because she enjoys everything so much. I think honestly we could have gotten away with just giving her a balloon for her birthday because that seemed to be her favorite part... that and the birthday cake which she mentions every day. I'm no culinary artist but for a two year old I think it did the trick. Here's her Princess Tiarra cake.
To top of our birthday celebrations, Shaun got free tickets to Disney on Ice from his boss so we enjoyed going to see that last night in a skybox no less. It was a nice way to end the Princess festivities. Now it's on to celebrating Shaun's Birthday. His dad just got in last night. We picked him up at the airport after our adventure to the Verizon Center and we look forward to a weekend with him.




3 comments:
See you are creative! Love the cake! Looks like a good time, I wish we could have been there!Happy birthday Ella! From your future mother in law :)
After Madison and her obsession with dress-up (which by the way she is still into) I don't know if I'm ready for L. It breaks by heart that I am missing all these milestones in her life. Life is certainly bitter/sweet.
So cute! She would love to play over here with Jaida, she has a whole box full of dress up garb!
Post a Comment