Thursday, December 26, 2013

National Christmas Tree with Friends





We went out with our good friend, Emily, and her "special" friend, Ryan, last weekend.  We had a great time.  Seriously, I don't know if I've laughed that hard in a long time.  We went out to dinner in Crystal City at a fun little Thai place, and then headed to see that National Christmas Tree.  Shaun and I hadn't been to see that National Christmas Tree since our first Christmas we were married, and it was a beautiful evening to be out walking.  Ryan and Emily make a great couple, and we're hoping he's around to stay.  He makes Emily happy, and that makes us happy.  It was so fun to have a kid free evening.  We even ended up at the Silver Diner at the end of the night and the merriment and laughter continued.  Thanks Emily and Ryan for a fun evening out.  We hope we were cool enough to warrant a second double date with you:)

No comments: