I hope this was the first of many Thanksgivings in our new home. Nana and Papa came over to celebrate with us. We missed other family and friends we've been able to spend Thanksgivings past with, but I was excited to make my very first turkey on my own, and even more excited to decorate the table (anyone who knows this and should not be surprised). Again, I looked to Pinterest and good friends for good recipe ideas, my mom makes the best candied yams and brought that and some jello salad. We really had a great day!
The next day, we went out to the movies and saw "Frozen" with the girls. Amelia does well in the movie if we keep the popcorn comin'. That girl cracks me up. On our way home we picked up our Christmas tree at Meadows Farms, and the girls enjoyed playing in between the trees while I warmed my hands by the fire pit the farm provides. I think we got a great tree.
All decorated, stockings hung, and ready for Santa!
No comments:
Post a Comment