Monday, April 21, 2008

Ella's sweet victory





I thought I'd reveal Ella's delight with her new swing... "ahhh, sweet peaceful sleep! At last, a swing I like!" she says! Shaun is still sad he had to swallow his pride, but I'm just glad she's got a place to help her when she's extra fussy.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think it must be the lace curtains around the swing. She thinks she is a princess and she will have nothing other than the finest. Shaun should know better than to get her a tech savvy swing. She wants luxury.

Friendofflash said...

This has to be the funniest stories ever told. I love a girl who knows what she wants and knows how to get it. And why shouldn't she really.

a little chat with pat said...

Oh, my precious little angel. Boy, do I miss snuggling her. I got all the pictures developed from our visit and I am excited to scrapbook them. But there are so many of Ella that it will take a whole book in and of itself? But I'm glad, in my absence, that she is the queen and gets exactly what whe wants!

Keeping up with the Bonacci's said...

Heehee. That is the same swing my sister has. Ella takes after her mom!