Hey There... what a doll! I am so glad you have a blog so we can keep up on your cute little family of three now. How fun! We sure miss you guys and wish we lived closer. We hope to keep in better touch. CONGRATS on such a beautiful baby! Love ya, Rachelle & Kody
You guys make cute kids. When is the next one going to be here? Just kidding I know that is the last thing from your mind. I am glad that we found your blog.
7 comments:
I agree. No there is not. Is that Shauns old baby blanket she is laying on? He had one just like it if not.
Well...i might have. Heehee.
Hey There... what a doll! I am so glad you have a blog so we can keep up on your cute little family of three now. How fun! We sure miss you guys and wish we lived closer. We hope to keep in better touch. CONGRATS on such a beautiful baby!
Love ya, Rachelle & Kody
Oh, she is soo cute! I agree, kids are the most adorable when they are sleeping! :) Thank you for sharing!
You guys make cute kids. When is the next one going to be here? Just kidding I know that is the last thing from your mind. I am glad that we found your blog.
These are great pictures! She is so darling.
She is completely precious! Can I just have her?
Post a Comment