Wednesday, April 2, 2008

More photos, less wordy















We have finally decided to start a family blog. I am not a prolific writer like many of my friends, but occasionally I like to plunk out some thoughts and share them with the rest of cyberspace (actually, not cyberspace, just family and friends... I'm going to make this a private blog if I can figure out how). I shall use this blog for just such a purpose. However, those pontifications may only come sporadically, so as today's title reads, you shall probably see more photo updates than anything. There you have it! For those of you who wish to subscribe to the Calderwood Chronicle, realize it's more like a children's book than a fancy editorial. Lots of big pictures and just a little print! We hope family and friends enjoy catching up on the latest happenings in the Calderwood life and times, and invite you all to share your comments and feedback.

3 comments:

Keeping up with the Bonacci's said...

welcome to the world of blogging! Once you pop you just can't stop!

Keeping up with the Bonacci's said...

I a beinning to see more of you Beck in Ella. Very Beautiful!

Becca said...

Miss "what's she thinkin?" I can't view your blog so you have to enable access or something. I want to see your updates too. It isn't fair.