Today we had Ella's two month check up. She was so brave as she got her three shots, and we are proud of her progress, weighing in at 11 pounds, 1 ounce! She's in the 75th percentile for weight, 50th for height, but only 5th for her head circumference. That's okay! Little head, big body, she's a perfect little nuggett! Right now she's napping with daddy, one of her favorite past times (it's his favorite past time too). I love watching them. They make the same face sometimes when they're sleeping. She's such a daddy's girl.
3 comments:
Oh what do the charts know anyway. Ashlee was 4lbs when she was born and didn't hit a chart for a long time. But she's perfectly healthy and normal now. I think Ella is the cuttest thing I have ever seen. I agree that she is perfect. I wish we could come for the blessing. I want to see her so bad. I will keep my hopes up. Soon.
SO cute! I love it when they sleep with Daddy! She is growing so big! Good girl! I can't wait to meet her!
Becca and Shaun--this is Shaun's cousin Kami! I love your blog! Your baby is so cute! If you do go private please invite me so that I can continue to view your updates. My e-mail is kami.adamson@highspeedutah.com
Post a Comment