Monday, October 11, 2010

LOVE is made for me and you... 6 years and counting



"L" is for the way you LOOK at me

We celebrated our sixth anniversary this Friday. I thought it would be fun to reflect on the last six years in photos. The picture above was taken in 2004 just prior to our getting married at my family reunion inFloyd, VA. Aaah, so in love!


"O" is for the Only One I see


2005, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

"V" is Very Very, extraordinary

November, 2006, New York City Weekend Trip

"E" is Even more than anyone that you adore

November, 2009, Family Photos

And this year we celebrated by going to Poplar Springs for a "Spa Day"... fantastic! We enjoyed a massage followed by time in the jacuzzi (see photos of the spa and grounds below). Poplar Springs is just fifteen minutes from our home so it was the perfect little getaway without really getting away. We were home in time to put the girls to bed. Maybe next year we'll actually stay at their bed and breakfast and make it a tradition. A girl can hope!

Happy Anniversary Shaun! I love you and I love our life together... even though some days with children life has never been harder, I wouldn't have it any other way. Love is made for me and you.

New_INN_side.<span class=

pool_new.<span class=


PS: I also bought us this really great date night idea book. I thought it would be a great anniversary gift and as it has some great ideas for dates beyond the "dinner and a movie" norm. I highly recommend it for anyone looking to mix it up a little. Shaun and I are hoping to try a few of the things over the next year like host a murder mystery game night, tour model homes, test drive our dream car, go karaoke singing, and so much more.



2 comments:

Becca said...

Happy anniversary!!! Can you believe it's been 6 years?? What craziness!!! Life sure flies by when you're having fun!! I think for sure you guys should make the spa day a tradition! :)

WrayLynn said...

Happy Anniversary! I loved this post. Brought memories for us as well. Love you all!