My parents spent the first half of October cruising the Mediterranean, a dream of my mother's for years. Really though, who doesn't dream of spending time in Venice, Rome, and Greece whilst aboard a luxury cruise liner with a plethora of yummy food and entertainment options? I certainly hope to have that opportunity one day, but for now I'll just enjoy their photos. I'm glad they got that opportunity. They certainly deserve a little time to enjoy themselves now that my dad is retired. I thought for the family that checks my blog they may want to see some of the highlights so I posted some photos below for them. Like me, you can gawk in envy at their glorious vacation. Hey, maybe when I'm 65 Shaun will take me too. Here's hopin'
St. Marks Square in Venice. Aren't they cute?
Aaah, Venice
Naples, Italy... it's on my list to visit
Sunset on the ship
Mom enjoying some gelato
My parents with my mom's sister, Liz, and her husband, Dick, who went with them on this adventure. They tell me this was in Rome after touring the ruins.
Rome
1 comment:
That's great! Thanks for sharing. Hey, do you think that maybe you or Shaun could upload your parents pictures to picasa or something and share with the family? I'd love to see all the pictures.
Post a Comment